Mailed in 1944 to Cologne, Minnesota
Corner of Chapel and College. Now an apartment building.
Back when East Norwalk was apparently more bucolic.
Opened in 1931
Opened in 1957. Rehabilitated by CIGNA in 2001.
Mailed in 1954 to South Byfield, Massachusetts
Complete with foreground traffic light and streetlamp.
Opened in 1809, restored after the 1938 hurricane
Mailed in 1949 to Rochester, New York