Opened in 1892 as Barnum School, now the Achievement First Bridgeport Academy
Opened in 1911, closed to traffic in 1997 and demolished in 2010.
Mailed in 1958 to Hartford
The reference to “Lake Danbury” reflects an early proposed name for the artificial lake, which opened in 1929. Mailed in 1929 to Middletown, New York. Don’t stand in the boat.
A section of the Park River, which ran through downtown Hartford until it was diverted underground in the early 1940s. The gentleman in the lower left corner demonstrates the lack of a clone tool in the 1960s.
This building opened in 1892 and was destroyed in a 1956 fire.
A jewelry manufacturer that closed its Meriden plant in 1999. Card was mailed in 1960 to Palestine, Texas.
Not dated. Not sure if this is the current station or not.