Opened in 1896
Mailed in 1907 to Bethel. By Emma.
A postcard with a photo holder. The card isn’t postmarked, but we’re guessing the gentleman in the photo is Tony.
The courthouse opened in 1914.
Tourism trains that formerly ran in the Litchfield Hills
Google has no clues about W.T. Hyde or why his house is on a postcard.
Opened in 1949