Caption reads only “looking north”
A section of the Park River, which ran through downtown Hartford until it was diverted underground in the early 1940s. The gentleman in the lower left corner demonstrates the lack of a clone tool in the 1960s.
Not dated. Not sure if this is the current station or not.
Closed in 1985 and became a shopping center four years later
Mailed in 1907 to Groton
The “gateway to the Berkshires” reference might be a bit fanciful.
Just beyond the reach of the enthralled children grasping at the fence.
Not sure if they’re weaving or making spiked weapons.